Analysis & Diagnostic Systems
On-line analysis/diagnostic systems for rotating machinery are becoming more popular. We provide flexible, expandable systems based on our accumulated expertise as a leading monitoring system manufacturer.
- infiSYS RV-200
- ［Vibration Analysis & Diagnostic System］
- infiSYS RV-200 is a machinery condition monitoring, analyzing, diagnosing system which accurately acknowledges and feeds back the condition of rotating machinery that plays a key role in production plants.
- ［Portable Vibration Analysis System］
- Accurately acquires conditions of rotating machinery in a plant and quickly feeds back to the operator. Because it is transportable, it will make acquisition of transient data during startup/shutdown and also data in abnormal condition much easier.
- VM-13V1 Series
- ［Vector Monitor for Vibration Analysis］
- An multifunctional analysis support monitor that provides data required for diagnostics of dynamic characteristics, balancing of rotating machinery, etc with high accuracy.
- MF-1220 Series
- ［Multi Channel Vector Monitor］
- Provides data required for vibration vector analysis of rotating machinery, such as a large turbine. X and Y of vibration vector and overall amplitude are output continuously and real time.