Eddy-current Displacement Sensors
Focused on the Japanese market. For more information, please contact us.
Eddy-current Noncontact Displacement/Vibration Sensor VC Series
High performance displacement sensor with exceptional stability
Achieving exceptional reliability and stability with our proprietary eddy-current method, VC Series have been favored by many of our customers. Provides important data with high accuracy in diverse applications, including production equipment monitoring, production quality control, research institute, etc.
- · Reliable, superior temperature characteristics
- Provides stable measurement in a severe condition where the temperature wildly changes through time . The sensor probe, the area that is placed in the most severe condition, is carefully designed with finely selected materials and crafted with our stringent quality control system so that the temperature coefficient becomes below ±0.015％ of F.S./℃ (typical).
Also the sensor has a temperature compensation circuit on the demodulation circuit to suppress the temperature coefficient below ±0.05％ of F.S./℃.
- · Internal circuits that ensures high stability
- For fine, stable measurement, demodulation accuracy of the bridge circuit inside the sensor is indispensable. VC Series uses a crystal demodulator to stabilize the frequency, and takes the output voltage signals back in to the AGC circuit for amplitude control.
- · Fine resolution linear outputs
- Outputs finely calibrated linear signals proportional to the detected distance . The output signal is 0 to 5 VDC with displacement and vibration contents, making it applicable to a wide range of applications from static displacement measurement to high-speed vibration measurement.
- · A broad range of lineup to meet the needs
- Nine range types from 0 - 500μm to 0 - 25mm are available for different applications. (0 - 500μm is not available for the fine model.) The sensor lineup consists of standard and fine, water resistant (standard) models for various application use.
Offering a wide range of applications in a diverse industries.
Eddy-current Noncontact Displacement/Vibration Sensor VC Series can measure from static displacement to high-speed phenomenon, which makes it applicable to a wide range of applications, including measurement of displacement, thickness, form, vibration and eccentricity.
Vibration, displacement, rotational speed of rotating object
Pipe diameter/circularity measurement
Thickness measurement and control by roll gap measurement
Steel sheet thickness measurement, deflection measurement, width measurement and positioning
Press machine balance measurement, pressure control, product thickness control
Roll gap measurement
Size classification, dimension measurement
Displacement measurement of silicone wafer machining blade
Wrapping machine thickness measurement
Detection of bottom dead center of press machine
VS Special Sensors that are evolving to the sixth sense
VS sensors for the Eddy-current Noncontact Displacement/Vibration Sensor VC Series have exceptional high performance that survives in a variety of environments.
- · Standard model
- · Submersible sensor
- Water resistant structure from the cable seal forward for measuring a target under water.
- · Resin sensor tip
- The material that is the least to damage the machine when the sensor tip is damaged.
- · Screw-less sensor tip
- Can be fixed by a stud bolt or attaching with magnet, etc
- · Lateral cable connection type
- Cable is connected at the lateral side of the sensor case. Perfect for the narrow installation space.
- · L-shape special stay
- Special structure with a mounting stay.
|VC Series||VCD-020A||Dual Channel Digital Displacement Converter (Sensor)||Download (PDF)