Noncontact Displacement/Vibration Transducers FK Series
Measures shaft vibration, axial position, rotational speed, phase mark on small rotating machinery to turbine and compressors
Eddy-current transducers that are used for measuring Shaft Vibration, Axial Position, Rotating Speed and Phase Mark (Phase Reference) from small rotating machinery to large critical machinery such as turbines and compressors in plants.
These have environmental friendly design that have become the concern for all, including lead-free soldering, compact body, and are RoHS directive (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and lectronic Equipment) compliant.
Also, the design comply with the American Petroleum Institute (API) Standard 670 that are widely referred to for machinery protection systems in oil refineries, petrochemical plants, etc.
- · Environmental friendly design
- Lead-free soldering, RoHS Directive Compliant and Downsized.
- · Flexible mounting options
- DIN-rail adaptor, 4-screw-cramp plate adaptor (to replace VK series and others)
- · API standard 670 compliant
- · Intrinsically safe
- TIIS, CSA, ATEX, NEPSI, KTL
- · CE marking compliant
Machine Monitoring System Example
* Support for differential expansion measurement application is under development.
Apply VK series for now.
|FK Series||FK-202F||Transducer||Download (PDF)
|FK-302F3||Transducer [15m System]||Download (PDF)