This website is operated by SHINKAWA Electric (herein after called "we" or "us") and the affiliated companies. By using this website, you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by these terms. We make every effort to provide the most up-to-date information, but on occasion there could be the chance it is not.
There may be links to the websites operated by our affiliated companies. For these websites, the respective terms shall apply.
- We disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, validity, safety regarding the contents of this website. We do not assume any responsibility for inaccurate information on the website, if it were any. Please also note that the contents of this website may be changed without notice.
- Intellectual Property Right
- The rights of the business names, logos and marks of us and our affiliated companies used on this website are protected by Trademark Law, Unfair Competition Prevention Act., and other laws and regulations. You may not use these without permission from us or the respective company.
- Prohibited Acts
- Upon use of this website, the following acts are strictly prohibited;
- Mental abuse and threatening acts to a third part, us or our affiliated companies and their directors, employees.
- Acts that may result in disadvantage or damage
- Acts that may injure our reputation
- Illegal or potentially illegal acts
- Acts against public order and morals.
- And other acts that are determined inappropriate by us.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- All uses of this website and management of these terms are governed by the law of Japan.
The Tokyo District Court of Japan shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising in connection with the our website, unless otherwise specified.
- Please keep these considerations below in mind when making links to this website.
- You may not use our logo for the link. (Unless you have our permission.)
- You may not create a link that does not explicitly show that it is our website and may be misleading.
- You may not create a link that falls into any of the conditions described in "Prohibited acts".
- Web Browser
- Our website support the following browsers. If the versions of these web browsers are older, the website may not be displayed or used correctly. We suggest you to keep your web browser up to date.
- Internet Explorer 8 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 18 or later
- Google Chrome 24 or later
- Opera 12 or later
- Safari 6 or later